Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ashey Tagged Me

I would consider myself a pretty boring person. There isn't a whole lot of anything I can think of to share but I'll try to get to seven even if I have to stretch the truth or share some deep dark secrets.

1. I have a double earlobe on the right side. It is hardly noticeable and kind of looks like an earring ripped all the way through my earlobe only not at gross.
2. I am a grown woman who still likes bubble gum ice cream.
3. I can be really flaky at times. It is not intentional but I just forget things or I wait until the last minute.
4. I hate shopping alone. Well, of course I like going without kids to slow me down but I wish I had shopping buddies. There is nothing more boring than going shopping and not having anyone to get excited with over new purchases.
5. I like history and all things old. I think if I could go back to school again I would major in Archeology or something like that.
6. I also like art. Maybe an art history major would be cool.
7. I love to play games and stay up late. My definition of late has changed. I Think 11 or 12 is pretty late now when compared to 3 or 4am. When I was younger I couldn't think of anything more fun than to stay up with family or friends until early morning playing games, eating junk food, and getting so totally giddy that the strangest things would send me on a giggle spree.

I tag Cori, Keri, Kim, Becky, Robin and Tami

No comments: