In the last month we have had lots of visitors and traveling of our own and then after avoiding all winter bugs we were finally bitten. I just spent the last 5 days with the flu and most of it was spent completely down in bed. It had to have been the worst flu I have ever gotten. I think Heavenly Father may have made one mistake in this whole creation and that is that after women give birth they should be made completely immune to all diseases. Mommies getting sick should not ever be allowed. I guess the only good thing that comes out of it is that it gives others a chance to serve. Danny really took over everything this week. All the picking up and dropping off, baths, homework, cooking, I mean everything. Plus my running budding Kim brought us dinner one night and that helped too. Thank goodness for those tender mercies as Kim likes to call them.
Well I hope I can get back into life quickly and easily. I think we have become officially inactive at church after missing for 6 weeks and the kids have missed a lot of school too. I am hoping by tomorrow I will be feeling more like my self and get us all back on track.
🤓 new method 🤓 Bss Rofl Mod Brawl Stars
6 years ago



5 comments:
I was wondering when you were going to put a new post up. But you can tell now that you are starting to get better. I am glad that Danny takes such care of you. I only hope that devin will arise to the occacision as well once the time comes.
OH my I am so sorry. If Mom's never got sick, they would never get a BREAK, and it's good for our kids. Hopefully they learn that sometimes they can do stuff on their own, and let us pee in peace.
Glad you are on the mend. And now you know you can "fake" sick and danny will take over. JK
Oh my gosh! what do you want to bet that you and Addie had the same thing? I wonder what the incubation period is on that? Maybe you both caught it while you guys were here. I have never seen her so sick and it just seemed to drag on forever. Seriously - I feel for ya
Hope you guys are doing okay. *hug*
oh man i'm so sorry. that is so bad. we were out of commission for three weeks with that nonsence. i'm glad you're feeling better and that you had some good help.
Beth,
I am so sorry you were so sick! I'm glad you are feeling better. I saw you in the parking lot at church today, but I didn't get to say hi. Let me know when you feel like a few miles! I miss your company!
Post a Comment