Meridee's first day of kindergarten was so much fun. She was all smiles but she was a little nervous too. She wasn't sure she wanted me to leave the room right away. She asked me to watch her from the door for a little while. So I did for about 10 seconds and right away she forgot all about me and was having fun so I could see she didn't really need me to hang around and of course I cried as I walked away from her classroom.
She walked to school holding hands with Aida. Melt my heart.
Found her friend Carmen as we walked in. She ran right up to her and they held hands walking in to class. So cute.
I just love the look of excitement in her eyes as she found her name and sat down in her seat. I just can't believe I have sent another one off into the Big Wide World( for 2 1/2 hours anyway).
And here is Aida taking a break on our walk home. Life for that 2 1/2 hours has become really quiet. One on One time with Aida while Tanner sleeps is so delightful. I am learning a lot about her and I am simply enjoying the fact that she is so easy going and happy. I love afternoon kindergarten.
🤓 new method 🤓 Bss Rofl Mod Brawl Stars
6 years ago



7 comments:
oh that last picture of her is heavenly, what a sweet, sweet girl. i know what you mean about the time. i have addie for a short time and it is so nice to enjoy uninterrupted snuggles.
Sounds like so much fun. I am trying to talk to Devin about coming for Thanksgiving but I don't think we will be able to come unless we have a job by then. So I am crossing my fingers. Love you and miss you lots. SYLYBYE
Sounds like so much fun. I am trying to talk to Devin about coming for Thanksgiving but I don't think we will be able to come unless we have a job by then. So I am crossing my fingers. Love you and miss you lots. SYLYBYE
I can't believe how big they seem when you send them off to school. I miss you and your kids.
Always a happy day when they LIKE school.
I always tear up a little on the first day back to school, usually just after I have dropped them all off. I think that just means we love them :)
The silence we've had is just even better than I can imagine!
I still have a box of clothes for Paige, including lots of nice long jeans. I promise I'll get around to sending it one of these days.
so awesome. i am LOVING my totally alone time for about 3 hrs twice a week. it's strange though too.
glad she loves school and can't believe how big aida is getting.
gonna see if i can talk my mom into coming next month and stopping on our way to idaho.
Post a Comment