Saturday, November 14, 2009

And The Winners Are

I really didn't forget but that pay it forward post was 9 months ago and I still haven't followed through but since I've been getting crafty lately I have some gifts to send out. Stacy, Adrienne, and Brittany are all winners but I have one problem now. My computer crashed a while back and I don't have any addresses or emails anymore. So if you want your gift you'll have to email me (bnordstrom@comcast.net) with your address so I can finally follow through. Also any of my other family and friends out there who read this I need your addresses as well so I can send out Christmas cards. Thanks everybody.

SYLYBYE

3 comments:

stacy said...

this is so funny beth! i was just thinking about this yesterday while i was in the shower. i have the perfect thig to send. :) i will send you my address.

Empy Nesters said...

Do you have the family directory I sent a while ago?

Brittney said...

Is that Brittney as in me??? HOORRAY if it is!!! :) Let me know if it's me and I'll email you my address. That way you'll have it to send a Christmas card this year too! :)