Okay, can I just say that I am really sick of Halloween and even though it will be over as soon as tomorrow, I am really trying to wish the day away. I want Christmas right now. In planning the witch party so early I feel like I already had my Halloween fun. Every year I say that I am going to keep Halloween simple but every year I get all wrapped up in making costumes and driving myself bonkers with it all. Last year I said that I wasn't going to make any more costumes. I want my kids to have the experience of learning to use what we have and get creative. This year we got pretty close. I am only sewing one costume for Audrie. She really wants to be Ariel. I bought Reed's so he could be Spiderman and the other kids are just using what we already have. Maybe next year will be even more simple because I think I am getting the hang of it. I am ready to pull all the halloween stuff down and get out my Christmas CD's and start doing some fun decorating and shopping. I really am excited for the holidays and look forward to all the warm fuzzies that come along with it. So hopefully I will be the first to tell you all Merry Christmas!
🤓 new method 🤓 Bss Rofl Mod Brawl Stars
6 years ago



1 comment:
LOVE this blog post. I, too, am tired of Halloween. I don't ever get *into* Halloween, as much as you do, but still feels good when it's over. Why? Because this is my favorite time of year, knowing that Christmas is just around the corner. So, let us both get those Christmas CD's out, and sing together, even though we are miles apart.
Thanks for giving me a chuckle today.
Post a Comment