Sunday, October 7, 2007

Maybe I spoke too soon

I just finished listening to Elder Dallin H. Oaks talk about simplifying life and choosing what is best not just good. Maybe this will be the first topic for my new blog. Of course he did suggest that we spend too much time on the computer when we should be putting that time into our families and I have to admit that since blogging I spend a lot more time on the computer. So maybe a second blog is not what is needed right now, accept I hope that as a result of it we will generate some ideas to help me and others be better moms. So maybe it won't be so bad, as long as I can keep my addiction under control. ha ha. So puts some thoughts together on that subject. It was a really good talk too. I can't wait to hear it or read it again soon.

No comments: