This was our girls night on last Saturday Night, while Danny and Reed were off playing video games with Jason and Casey. We put on our PJ's and stayed up late to watch "Escape to Witch Mountain". We drank lots of soda and ate lots of yummy popcorn.
The lovely make up fun was my idea. The girls did my make up can't you tell.
put up the bad picture of me. So
Nordstom Girls Gone Wild!



4 comments:
How AWESOME is that? Time spent as a family, having fun and sharing some memorable times. Beth, you gave me chills, sharing your special night with your family. That is something I need to do a little more often with my kids and hubby. Thanks for sharing. LOVE your pictures!! Hugs.
there is NOTHING bad about that picture of you.l..hahahh! that is so funny. this is the kind of stuff that my girls love to do. i don't always love the mess but it is so much fun. you're a great mom!
This is so cute. I hope I can do this with my Kassie someday.
OMG, you are the funnest mom ever! I love doing those things, I can't wait to have little girls. Congrats again on being prego, I'm hoping you'll get another boy, for Reed's sake.
Post a Comment