Well I have set a new goal and that is to get a 6pack by the end of September and I don't mean washboard abs. I am going to have the kind of six pack that takes 9 months to make and I truly will not be showing it off in a bikini and for those of you who need me to spell it out...
I AM PREGNANT AGAIN!
That Makes 6 little Nordstroms
That Makes 6 little Nordstroms



13 comments:
You know now you are going to have to change your log name. And for a minute I really thought you were going to show up your abs and I was going to be so jealous.
CONGRATS! You can't have an uneven number anyway!!!
OK, this damn laptop makes me so mad. I am a great speller (for the most part). That was supposed to say blog name, and show us. I am smart...I promise!
that is SO exciting beth!!!!! i can't even imagine, SIX kids. i do hear that it gets easier the more you have. more help from the older kids i guess. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :)
WOW Awesome Beth! You've got sweet, cute, loving kids - so why not add another one to the world. They can help to balance out all the stinkers in the world. :p
And the second I saw 6-pack, I KNEW you were pregnant. Not that I don't think you can get 6-pack abs because I TOTALLY do! I just had a feeling another baby way coming to the family. (And my period just started, so I KNEW it wasn't mine! LOL)
Sweet!!!! I love babies! We have like three new babies in our ward and they are so stinkin cute. I am excited to have another...we'll see.
Keara
Let me know when you're ready to get a six pack, maybe we can do it together!!! :)
congrats Beth!!! That is so exciting. when are you due?
Congrats to you all, how fun!! You have lots of little helpers, hope your feeling well Beth!
Congrats!!! We are so excited for you. Wow, 6 kids, how fun. When are you do?
Okay, so I am a dork. That's what I get for multitasking. How about due.
YEA, I am just a bit jealous. Congrats. If you need a break let me know my girls have been asking to play again.
Rachael Howard rhoward8469@msn.com
Oh BETH!!! What FANTASTIC news! Congratulations to you and your family. Can't wait to see photos, as I don't think we'll be seeing one another, before the new little one arrives. BLESSINGS to you all!
Congrats Beth thats so excited! you guys have such a fun little family!
Post a Comment