Saturday, January 5, 2008

Merry Christmas


Christmas was really great this year. Santa gave everyone what they asked for and we had a very relaxing fun day. We couldn't ask for anything more. Reed got an mp3 player and a practice drum and Grandma and Grandpa Nordstrom really spoiled him with a Nintendo DS. Paige also got an mp3 player and a beanbag chair. She is really starting to grow up. Audrie loves her littlest pet shop hamster set. She was hoping for the real thing but we let her know a head of time that Santa doesn't bring pets. Meridee and Aida are having so much fun being little mommies to their new baby dolls. Danny usually doesn't ask for much so he got some new clothes and I really wanted a new camera and I got it. I am really excited to finally be able to take some decent pictures. I just figured out how run it and that is why my Christmas post is so late. Overall it was a really nice holiday and it is always a little sad when it is all over. Danny took the whole week off and my dad was here too so we played and relaxed, watched a lot of movies and ate way too much food and most of all simply enjoyed each other. I also did a ton of baking and candy making and it was way to yummy to resist.

I put it all out on the serving platter that I got for Christmas last year. I think it looks just as pretty as it tastes. Well I hope you all had a great holiday as well. We love and miss you all. Hope to see you soon.

No comments: