Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Check out my new shoes

Okay so the baby bump is in the way. I'll put my feet up so you can get a good look.

Gotta love Payless Shoes. These are my new favorite shoes. They make me feel like spring is finally here and kinda stylish at the same time. Anyway not much going on here. I've been bitten by the scrapbooking bug again. I decided to do a Halloween Album. I simplified it by doing everything on black background and I got all thirteen years done this week. I can't believe I did it that fast but the pages actually turned out pretty cute. I haven't been that creative in a while but now I'm on a roll and thinking about updating my Christmas album and painting a room. I also want to start sewing Halloween costumes early since I will not really be up to it in Oct. with a 1 month old and if I only knew what gender this baby was I would sew a quilt and paint the baby's room. I guess I am kinda nesting now. I am about half way through the pregnancy and realizing that it will probably come faster than I think. Any way not a whole lot going on just wanted to update so Shanda couldn't bug me about it. Shanda also convinced me that I needed to post some of the food storage and preparedness info I have been getting from my ward. It is really interesting stuff. If you want to read about I'll post it on the family blog from time to time.

6 comments:

Nash said...

Yaaaay! I love the baby bump...and the shoes. Payless is great. I might need to go there today.

Jill said...

That is really cute. The shoes are cute too. Well let us know as soon as you know what the baby will be.

Becky said...

Awwe, Beth what a great picture. I love the baby bump, and I thought your shoes were pretty, even though I couldn't see them at first. LOL (then I scrolled down - lol) Love the shoes, and Payless just got a big chunk of our moolah too, with that BOGO sale a couple of weeks ago. Emilie and I just got 4 pairs each.

Also love to see your little baby growth chart, on the right side of your blog. What a cute way to keep track of the way baby is growing. HUGS!

Ashley said...

Love the shoes :)...and the baby too!

Barnes Blog said...

Yay, finally anew post. I love your shoes and your little baby bump. Lots of new babies in the family this year, well mine probably won't be until next year, but anyway. I'm glad things seem to be going ok for you guys. I am in a fantastic lull right now. I don't want to do anything, nothing sounds fun any more. Man life at home is sure fun. :) How do you keep yourself motivated?

5littlenordstroms said...

Are you kidding me Keara! I usually am just like you. Most of the time nothing sounds fun and I just want to stay home all day and do nothing. I only just recently found some energy to tackle a few projects and even that only lasted a few days.