Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Slacker

I've noticed that over the last several months that I have only been posting about once a month. When I first started my blog back around September I was actually pretty much addicted and posted several times a week but I'm not the only one. It seems everybody has slowed down. Is blogging losing its excitement or maybe everyone has just become so much busier. So here is the deal. I'll post more often if you do. Anyway just a silly thought. Not much is going on here. I still haven't been to see a doctor yet and I am quickly approaching my third trimester but I should be able to get in very soon. I am really anxious to find out what we are having so I can do a little preplanning but then again if we wait long enough it could be fun to just be surprised. Well we went most of the winter months without getting sick but in the last couple of weeks we have all had some kind of crazy stomach flu that doesn't want to leave. I have been sick the last couple of days and so my house is falling apart. I hope to get over it quickly. I'm sure this is boring and hopefully I'll feel upto posting something fun

2 comments:

Nash said...

hells bells.....finally! i was almost in shock. I notice that everyone gets busy, i think it works in shifts. thank goodness cause if we all went on strike at the same time it would be bad. i have noticed myself posting more, but maybe i have just been busy.
can't believe you are almost at your 3rd tri. holy smokes that is fast.

stacy said...

holy moly 3rd trimester already? that was so fast! i can't believe you haven't been to your OB yet. i've been soooooo many times already and two ultrasounds. i wish my pregnancy was as uneventful as yours. let's trade! :)

sorry you guys have been so sick i totally feel your pain. i hope YOU get to feeling better soon.