I'm sure I'm not the only one but sometimes I absolutely dread meal times. I want to make healthy food for my family but I want convenience as well. I really want to start to use my food storage more in my cooking. http://www.simplylivingsmart.com/ has some great ideas for using your food storage in meals, especially breakfast. This website sure makes it seem easy to make meals with food storage easy. I would check out the video on whole wheat pancakes. Its so much easier than you would think. It got me thinking of other things I could make for breakfast like waffles, muffins, homemade cereals and granola. Simply living smart even shows you how to make your own yogurt but all this breakfast talk reminded me of another website called http://www.mrbreakfast.com/. I just printed out a bunch of recipes from that website that I intend to try out. The plan is to try to adapt them using food storage. If I actually wake up early enough in the mornings and do it I'll let you know how they turn out.
🤓 new method 🤓 Bss Rofl Mod Brawl Stars
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment