Well I know everyone is wondering why there aren't more pictures on here yet. Well I don't know why you are complaining because you should all know that we take a million pictures with the first child and that the last kid usually gets jipped in the picture department and that is no exception here. I just haven't taken that many yet. I am still try to catch up on sleep and the nursing hasn't been going that great either. We pretty much sit on the couch all day and try to figure out the nursing thing. Shouldn't this be easier. Mothers in the animal kingdom give birth and nurse their babies without issues like sore nipples, breast infections, and stitches. Anyway here are a few more pictures from birth day and I promise to take more pictures. Tanner is just too special to not get his fair share of pictures. So stay tuned.
🤓 new method 🤓 Bss Rofl Mod Brawl Stars
6 years ago



4 comments:
thank you for sharing. he is adorable. love u
He is so precious, and so perfect! What a cute picture of the big kids looking on to their little brother. I am sure that he has been a joy to have in your home (aside from the sore nipples, breast infections, and stitches). :)
I'm sorry things aren't going so great. He is so stinkin adorable though, I love his sweet little chubby face. There is no way that I am qualified to give advice, so I am just going to say hang in there. We love you and hope and pray for all the best in your family. We already love little Tanner, and are so excited to see him grow up.
don't forget to enjoy the newborn stage, it's the last time.
Just wanted to let you know that my xanga blog membership was up for renewal so I decided to just switch over to blogger. Here's the new adress: www.sweetcheeks676.blogspot.com
Post a Comment