So here is the update on baby time. I have been dilated to 3 for almost 2 weeks now. Every night I have contractions and think that this could be it but then I go to bed and wake up the next morning a little disappointed that nothing happened. So each day I would come up with something to do to pass the time because it couldn't possibly crawl by any slower. I am so ready and the time really seems to be going by slowly. I really have been trying to enjoy every last little bit of this pregnancy but that is becoming more and more difficult. I am truly exhausted and my body aches all the time but I'm trying not to complain too much. So I have really been nesting like crazy to pass the time. I have scrubbed all the baseboards in the house and cleaned under every bed. Organized Most cupboards and closets and now have a huge pile of stuff to take to DI. Painted and hung a shelf in the boys room. Packed my bags. Stocked the shelves full of groceries. Made a receiving blanket. Washed about 10 loads of dirty laundry. Cleaned the bathrooms. Pruned some lilacs and trees out back. Made some cute hair bands and clips for the girls. Attended a Surprise Baby Shower (Thanks to all my in-laws, Danny and kids for planning it). I am feeling a little guilty that I didn't do my visiting teaching this month but I did plan and carry out two Achievement Day activities last week. One of which was the Daddy/Daughter Night. Any way there is so much more but I won't bore you with the rest. So now that I have completely worn my self out I will be going in to the hospital today to be induced and would you believe I'm still thinking of things I could do today while I wait for a room to become available? But I do think I'll rest today and there better be a room for me today because I really don't know what I'll do if I wake up in my bed one more time!!!! And if one more person asks me why I'm still around I just might scream!!!!!!!
🤓 new method 🤓 Bss Rofl Mod Brawl Stars
6 years ago



9 comments:
WOAH - So you're saying its baby time? Amy will be jealous ;) I'm super excited to hear the news. I'm sure everything will go great!
Good luck Beth, and we will be thinking about you! Hey, get some rest in the hospital too! :)
Hey I love the phase "the boys"room, can't wait it will be great see you soon
today better be the day. yeah!
So....are you still pregnant? Did you have a baby? J/K. Love you, hope you're doing well. Amy and baby Liberty are doing great. love you!!!
Wow...I didn't realize how close you are, not close enough though, right? Good luck with everything. I'll check back for pics of the newest addition.
I am a bit jealous! I totally know what you mean-- I am counting down and only have one week and a few days (never mind what my blog says) till my dr. will induce me. I can't wait to come and meet your new little guy soon. Good Luck! Hope all goes well. Rachael
I just heard last night that you had your little Tanner. I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see some pictures.
I can't wait to see pics of cute little Tanner. Hope everything went smoothly.
Post a Comment