When I found out that I was pregnant this time around I finally felt like we were done having babies and so I vowed to make this pregnancy special. I wanted to try and remember everything about it and enjoy each part. It has been a little hard to enjoy it the last couple of months but we are nearing the end and I realized that I had never taken a picture of my pregnant belly with any of the other pregnancies. So that is why I had Danny take these pictures for me. I felt kind of silly but they really are just for me anyway. I'm sharing them now but don't count on seeing them again. They won't be blown up and hung on my wall anywhere because I realize that I'm not the cutest pregnant lady out there. They are really just for me. To remind of what it was like being pregnant. They aren't professional pictures or anything but I think they turned out quite nice. I'm glad I did it.
🤓 new method 🤓 Bss Rofl Mod Brawl Stars
6 years ago



15 comments:
you're crazy, because I think you look VERY cute.
How does it feel to say last time around though? so weird huh?
Those turned out really good. You very cute pregnant. Isn't funny how we all think we look terrible pregnant. You really do look good.
You are SO wrong - those are GREAT pregnancy pictures. Definitely enjoy these last weeks. You just made me cry thinking about how special this time is. I think you are so lucky that you got to do it SIX times, yet it will never feel like enough. Too bad we can't go back just for a second to enjoy that feeling of kicks from the inside. It just isn't fair.
But seriously- you SHOULD put that first picture of you up on the wall. You look so young and beautiful. Someday your kids are going to see that picture (especially when THIS baby is older and seeing it) and they are going to be in AWE of you and your body and all you do for them. And if they're not - then tell Danny to kick 'em in the rear. ;)
Beth you look great and those pictures are really good. Best of luck in the upcoming months! We will be thinkin about ya!
I love the pictures, I just told Jeff I want him to take some for me. You are so beautiful! And you look great! Lets see your on number 6 i'm on number 1 and you look WAY better than I do!
i have been feeling the same way. even though this pregnancy has been a hard one for me i have been really thinking about how much harder it will be to never have the feeling of my own little person growing and moving inside my body. so i'm taking the time to feel every kick and enjoy every bump and not feel sad about how ENORMOUS i have become this time around and just be greatful that i have been able to experience this at all.
you look beautiful and your belly is perfect. i can't wait to see what your little guy looks like. :)
Love the pictures. You are always beautiful. I am so glad you got to do that.
Those are great pictures.
I do wish I had more pics of me when I was pregnant.
I seem to only have a few from each pregnancy, when I realized that I didn't have any. Did that make any sense?
Anyhoo, I'm glad you did it.
You look beautiful! I never would have thought those weren't professional if you didn't say anything (good job Danny). Enjoy your last one!
Bethie, you are a beautiful Mother even if you don't feel like it right now. The kids thank you for putting back on the baby ticker. Good luck these next few weeks. At least you have 3 in school now! Yeah, Beth.
Beth, I am waiting for a blog post explaining your youngest two girls get-up yesterday.
When I was driving to pick up the kids from school, there they were in your yard wearing only underwear - on the bottom...and the TOP.
Made me laugh!
Oh, I think you're so cute. I didn't even spot any stretch marks.
It seems sad, but the alernaive does too. :) I am excited you got another boy. Any names yet? I love boy names.
Beth, thanks for the little comment/ insider information digital scrapbooking. I am so excited to hear about the birth of this sweet new baby. You look great! Talk to you soon.
I love the new header with the picture of your kids. They are beautiful...and holy cow, you have 5, going on 6. I am amazed! :)
Post a Comment