When you have little girls like Meridee it really makes you wonder why we thought we even needed another boy around here. With all the mud and torturing of worms that goes on around here one would think that we already had a house full of boys.
There was so much mud on Meridee and Audrie that Danny decided to just spray them down with the hose before letting them in the house. What a mess!
Really we love that we are getting a boy really soon and we just can't wait to meet him but these girls of ours can definitely keep up with the mayhem.
There isn't a whole lot going on around here right now. Accept that I still have a million and one things on my to do list and zero motivation to do anything about it.
Danny left for St George this morning to visit with some of his family and to finally bring Paige home from her 5 week long trip to California with Grandma Nordstrom. We have really missed her and can't wait to see her on Wednesday.
Do you ever do things that you think are good but then in hindsight wish you never did. Well I do it all the time. Yesterday was fast Sunday and for the first time in years I actually bore my testimony. My family members are shocked I'm sure but ever since mom died I have had a really difficult time wanting to do it. It's not that I don't have a testimony because I do but I think that my emotions run so high that I get way too embarrassed about the crying and between the crying and the fact that everyone is looking at me just makes me nervous and then when it is all over I realize that I didn't really say exactly what I wanted to and then realize after the fact that it must have sounded pretty stupid and the worst part for me is afterwards when people come up to you and thank you for sharing but that only makes things worse for me. I really just don't want to be noticed. I wish there was a better way of sharing testimonies. I would much rather write it down and let others read it. Oh well what can I do. It's over and I'm sure nobody will remember it but it sure makes me think twice about doing it again anytime soon.
Well I don't have much else to say right now other than that I noticed I left out a key ingredient on my syrup recipe from a few posts back. So if you tried it and hated it that would be because there is 1 whole cup of sugar missing from the recipe. I have been trying some other breakfast recipes lately as well but most of them have been flops. If you have any ideas for healthy breakfasts I would really love to hear them. Please share.
🤓 new method 🤓 Bss Rofl Mod Brawl Stars
6 years ago



5 comments:
Here's my recipe:
1 cup of milk
1 sippy cup
Combine ingredients and put in two-year-old's hands. Place two-year-old and any older siblings that are able to find their shoes (the others just have to miss out - there are consequences for losing your shoes) in the car. Buckle them up if you have the patience. Otherwise, yell at them until they do it while cupping your head in your hands and looking really tired.
Drive 1 mile (distance may vary) to the nearest McDonalds.
Order 5 McGriddles (amount may vary).
Insert McGriddles into mouths of children that were lucky enough to find their shoes.
Voila! Breakfast.
Okay, seriously - I'm a breakfast loser. I like the classics - waffles, pancakes, eggs, bacon, french toast, bagels, etc. And your little girls are definitely doing their part to make up for the lack of boy messes. They're adorable. :p
Hi Beth-
You are welcome to stop by our blog anytime. I actually found yours on Kim's a while back and would peek in every now and then. I tend to be a frequent blog lurker - I can't get many in my family to do it- I wish they would! I will link you on mine if that is okay and you can do the same.
And as for Fast Sunday, I am fairly certain nobody thought anything about what you said other than it was sweet and heartfelt, which is true. Must have been the day for surprise testimonies - as MY Danny did the same thing yesterday. Totally out of character for him, but very nice to hear anyway.
Have a good night!
Amy
Love you beth and love those kids. I can only imagine the fun you have around there. when they look back at least they can say that you were a great mom.
I like Hanna's recipe! LOL, anyway Bethie, I know what you are saying about another way of bearing your testimony. At our ward in Taylor, the R.S. used to offer the last 15 minutes of their meeting to bear testimonies and that's usually when I would bear mine. Just because it was a smaller group and I felt more comfortable with the women. You are loved no matter what, crappy breakfast and all. :)
Love it. I totally know what you're talking about with the testimony story. Every time I bare mine I feel the same way, I don't want anyone to aknowledge me, I jus want to go to class and be forgotten, because I feel like a total dork for rambling and not even saying what I wanted to say. why is it that we feel worse after our testimony is born? We should feel good. I guess practice makes perfect, but who wants to do that? :)
Post a Comment