Sunday, July 13, 2008

Summer So Far

It has been way too long since I blogged last. Food storage was big on my priorities in my last post but since then our summer got kinda busy. We have been playing with friends and swimming. At the end of June we went to Idaho with Grandpa Passey for a Lee Reunion. It was a fast overnight trip to Rexburg but we had 24 hrs of fun(Thanks Dad). The next weekend I went on another scrapbooking retreat with friends and then we were off to Taylor, AZ for the Passey Family Reunion. It too was a lot of fun but I can honestly say I am ready to stay home and relax. My huge pregnant body just doesn't want to do anything else. When I was pregnant with Paige I told Danny to let me know if I ever turn into one of those complaining, whinny pregnant women. Well the last couple of pregnancies I have been one of those ladies. It is way too hot even when the air is on, I'm sick of maternity clothes and envy girls with regular jeans on. My back hurts and I have a herniated belly button. I don't feel very beautiful right now at all but Danny reassures me that I am pretty and the big belly is actually not ugly but beautiful. Isn't he sweet? My hair is too long and in my face and I can't wait for Shanda to get up here so I can do something with it(also excited for your company too by the way not just your hair cutting abilities). Well Paige is in California with Grandma Nordstrom for the whole month and so the house is a little quieter but not with out craziness. Would you believe that Audrie super glued her eye shut yesterday? Anyway the summer is nearly over and yet there are so many things I wanted to do but it is quickly going by and it will be time to send kids back to school. Which I am excited about and then this new little baby will be here soon after that and our lives will be turned upside down once again.

3 comments:

The Williamson's said...

I hear ya Beth! I'm done with being pregnant already! Good luck to the both of us in these last few months :)

Jill said...

Too funny. It was about time for a blog. I am glad Paige is having fun in the sun. Well Devin is getting layed off it is official and so they won't let them go until the machine is shut down which could still be a few months from now. So we are pretty much stuck. Call me now it is my turn to cry.

Kimi said...

Hey Beth,
I was just thinking about you since seeing you at church yesterday. When I saw you I honestly thought, "Beth is looking so good!" I was also thinking how pleasant you always are! Then I read your blog and realize that you aren't feeling that way. I'm sorry, I know it's a rough time! But you look wonderful to me! When that little guy is in your arms I'm sure it will feel much better! Then someday down the road you will be ready to hit the road again and get back to that running you were doing so well! Hang in there!