Life around here has been really crazy and the kids thought we would never get out of the house but once we were out the door it was a great night. We had the best Halloween weather ever. It reminded me of my childhood Halloween nights in Arizona where the weather is gorgeous. In the 12 years we have lived here I can't remember a Halloween when we didn't need winter coats that covered up our cute costumes. Speaking of cute costumes we are sending out a great big thank you to Robin for sewing these costumes for us. I couldn't have done it without her this year. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
This year I had my heart broken a little. Halloween has always been a fun family day for us. For starters I ran out of time to make our pumpkin pancakes and ghost milk. When Paige and Reed were little I used to do themed costumes for the whole family but as the kids grew up and got an opinion about their costumes that tradition flew out the window. Getting Meridee and Aida to match was closest I could get to a theme. This year they decided that it wasn't cool to go trick or treating with mom and dad. The older kids took off with their friends but we did meet up again later for s'mores in the back yard. I really missed spending the the whole night together. They sure are growing up but the little girls still get really excited and that is the best part anyway. They sure were cute.
🤓 new method 🤓 Bss Rofl Mod Brawl Stars
6 years ago



6 comments:
They all look cute and you are right - the weather was awesome! Unlike now...:( I'm not ready for snow!
Yes they look so cute. Sorry nobody has posted yet. I didn't even catch it for some reason. I just changed all my settings so I could have missed that way. Love you lots. Hope you are coming down for a visit.
Thanks for the comment, Jill. At least I know you Love me. Where the heck is everybody. Too busy to blog I guess.
Holy chunky baby!
Yeah our theme flew out the window too, ainsley wanted princess leia, jorden wanted hanna montana and caelan apparently wanted to be everything so in the end only I was a pirate, go figure
miss ya
Okay so Ashley loves me too. Thanks Ash
I don't know how I missed this post a couple weeks ago. Your kids look very cute! I understand the challenge with kids growing up and suddenly having an opinion and say in things.
I wanted our family to be the Flinstones for Halloween. I had it all planned out in my head but noone would go along with it. I was a little bummed but it is nice to know that they have their own thoughts and opinions as well.
Post a Comment