8 Item Tag
Here are the rules:
1)Post the rules on your blog.
2)Answer the six '8' items on the tag.
3)I tag: Maren, Stacy, Elizabeth, Jill, Lindsey, Mandy, Macey, and Kim
8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. John and Kate plus 8 (but really sick of how she treats him)
2. Home Improvement
3. Divine Design
4. 24
5. Office
6. So you think you can dance
7. I Love Lucy
8. Little House on Prairie
8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Went to the Temple
2. Blogged
3. Spent too much time on face book
4. nursed Tanner
5. Changed Tanner's Diaper
6. Wiped up Tanner's puke
7. washed laundry but never folded any of it
8. Made a terrible dinner that nobody ate
8 Things To Which I'm Looking Forward:
1. Spring
2. Danny getting a job
3. Our anniversary
4. Planning weddings for all my girls
5. Shopping for clothes after I loose weight and we have money again(I have nothing to wear right now)
6. Doing some sewing
7. Kids going to bed
8. Decorating projects (after money comes in again of course)
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Kneaders
2. Café Rio
3. Pei Wei
4. Los Hermanos
5.
6.
7.
8. ….? We don't eat out much
8 Things on My Wish List:
1. Live in a cute little town farther away from all the bustle
2. Traveling (so many places I want to experience)
3. Build my Dream House
4. Have two more babies( don't worry probably not going to happen. I know my limits but it is still a wish)
5. Do some ball room dancing
6. Go on a Mission with Danny
7. My kids will grow up to have have strong testimonies of the gospel and be worthy to go the temple someday.
8. That I will have lots of Grand babies someday
🤓 new method 🤓 Bss Rofl Mod Brawl Stars
6 years ago



3 comments:
I agree on the John and Kate plus 8. We don't have cable but I've seen it just a few times and I cannot believe how mean she is to her husband.
I also made an awful dinner yesterday that noone ate. I did get my laundry folded but I have four new loads to get to today. It NEVER seems to end.
I've heard great things about Cafe' Rio. I can't wait to check it out next time I come into town.
Ballroom dancing, now that sounds like fun! That could help me achieve the 'short wearing worthy legs' that I am wishing for on my wish list... :)
If you are up for the LONG drive we are always up for visitors who want to see the Mid-East and Nauvoo. Our house isn't huge, but it's free and always available.
What is your address. I wanted to send you something for your new baby. I never sent a shower gift.
You can email it to me or end it to me on Facebook.
Post a Comment