Girlfriends! Friends who have time to be Friends.
Girlfriends who like to get out to see a chick flick from
time to time.
Girlfriends who like shopping but don't necessarily have to
spend money.
Girlfriends who have time for long chats on the phone while
babies sleep.
Girlfriends who like doing craft projects together.
Girlfriends who don't mind just hanging out and chatting with a bunch of kids running around.
Girlfriends who like to get out to see a chick flick from
time to time.
Girlfriends who like shopping but don't necessarily have to
spend money.
Girlfriends who have time for long chats on the phone while
babies sleep.
Girlfriends who like doing craft projects together.
Girlfriends who don't mind just hanging out and chatting with a bunch of kids running around.



4 comments:
um......that would be ME but you would have to move back to AZ.:)
Sorry. I have been laying in bed sick as a dog. Just saw the post. You know I am always here for you. Love you and Miss you. Anyone that is missing out is a fool.
Give me a few more days to crawl out from under the taxes I have gotten myself into and we will go from there. I think it has been ages since I've seen a chick flick...
Hey, I think i need to copy this and hang it on my fridge it seems to be my theme lately, too. I know how you feel! I would love to go and watch a chick flick after we put the kids to bed and go in our jammies! Call me and we will plan a date.
Post a Comment