Well, I got the hair done but once again I am disappointed. I guess maybe the problem is that I just don't think I am all that cute and so the idea that a hair cut can't make me ugly seems false. Don't get me wrong. I know I am beautiful on the inside and I don't consider myself ugly or pretty rather just me but I am very aware of the fact that a new hair cut isn't going to make me look like I did in my 20's. So even though a new hair cut feels great it would be even better if I had the same skin I did back then and of course that I was 50 lbs skinnier too. I guess I was expecting a miracle from a hair cut. On a different note. We had a great time in California but I will have to save all the details for another post. I have lots of fun pictures too but I've got lots to do today.
We spent one whole day in L.A. at the temple doing sealings. This is where we got married. It was so fun to go back there.



11 comments:
i am so sad that you don't love your hair. do you remember how insensitive i was MANY years ago about a bad hair cut you got? i remember because i was a total jerk! i believe i said, "it's not a finger beth it'll grow back" i still use that to this day but with much sweeter tones and i truly feel sad for that person. i love adulthood it's such a sweeter place for me. :)
i want you to know that this post made me smile all over my face. i think you look so beautiful and soft and feminen. i love the pictuer of you and that sweet boy and after i read about you neck i had to go back and click on it to see what you were talking about. all i could see was how happy and in love you are with that little boy. you are beautiful!!! you always have been and i know that danny agrees 100%. you really can't make a cute girl ugly! :)
BETH! I sure wish you wouldn't be so hard on yourself!
Just yesterday (and I PROMISE I am not just making this up to help you feel better) when I was sitting up front in Relief Society (I don't know WHY they make the presidency sit up there, I feel like a pimple in the middle of a forehead up there all visible and awkward) I looked over at you and thought how pretty and happy you always look.
Pretty and Happy. That is you.
Don't believe anything else, especially anything else your mind seems to make up.
oh shut it beth the new hair makes you look HOT! love love love you ")
You know you are always cute. We always hate our cuts casue we don't dare go crazy. We have our comfort zone with hair. I know I do. Love you lots. Pics look awesome.
Beth...you look beautiful...as always! I love what Funny Hunny said...Pretty and Happy! That is totally you. From the first time I met you...you have always been beautiful and a blast to be around!
i am a huge fan of your playlist. Elle stopped squirming the second it came on and hasn't moved since.
Thanks!
tell danny his tie is crooked.
ha.
i LOVED these pictures. they are all really good.
love the hair too.
are you wanting a few bolder blonde pieces?
that's the only difference i see from that girls pic.
but that would be more upkeep, so i think you got a good deal.
i really do love those pictures.
Beth-you are not only pretty on the inside but out as well. How could you not be. You have so much love around you and you seem to glow in those photos.
Your hair looks great and I have always thought you had the prettiest face. You have the sweetest smile and eyes.
Chin up-don't forget you have had children and it takes time to get back to normal or whatever that word means for you now.
Glad you had a nice time in Cali!
Ha ha thats funny Keara Liberty loves this playlist as well, I often open you blog beth just to listen to your music :) And you just stop it, I remember growing up we had this really PRETTY barbie that we all just loved and fought over she had cute short blonde hair and we named her Beth after aunt Beth of course :) Just know that we have always thought you are so BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I love your new haircut and I think it looks great on you! My magic trick when I am feeling blah about my looks and need a quick fix is Crest whitestrips. It's an instant pick me up (actually it takes about 3 days to work but still...it's much easier than months of slaving at the gym. :)
Is San Clemente Beach the beach where you took your engagement pictures? I still remember that your announcement was my favorite I'd ever seen as it was set on the beach. Actually, now that I think about it, I still have your wedding announcement downstairs. I liked it that much! :)
Hey I just finally am getting around to some really old e-mails and came across a comment from you on my blog. I wanted to say thanks and also I wanted to say I can totally relate on the hair deal. I'm so not a fan of my haircut too. But that's ok...it'll grow out, right? I think your pictures are so cute though! And short hair is SO fast to do in the morning. Gotta love that!
Post a Comment