You won't believe it but we have snow today. I don't think I have ever seen it snow this early. I'll post pictures if I can find my camera and get it working before it all melts away. I just have to get a new camera soon! I am really annoyed that I can't take pictures when I want to. Anyway looks like our weather is changing and I love it. I am really looking forward to the holidays, and todays weather just makes me even more excited. We had a long weekend. The kids had Friday off. We didn't do much because I was working all day trying to get ready for the Daddy Daughter Night. It was a big success and again I wish I had a camera so I could have posted pictures of it. We did a Baseball them which was a big hit for our ward. Did you know that Spanish Fork holds the record for having the most baseball fields in our city limits(or something like that). Baseball is huge around here. You are pretty much and outcast if you don't play ball. I guess that makes our family the misfits. Anyway back to the party. We tried to keep it simple. The girls decorated ball caps for themselves and their dads at a previous activity and we had them sitting out on the tables with a box of cracker jacks and a note that said we think you are an All Star Dad! We served hotdogs, chips, soda, watermelon, and peanuts were on the tables as well. After dinner we simply played a ball game but with a spin. After the dads hit the ball they pushed the girls in wheelbarrows around the bases. The dads couldn't stop talking about how much fun they were having. It really was a lot of fun. We finished the night with ice cream cones. Well now that that is done I can really start getting prepared for the witch's party. This cold weather has put us all in the mood for some hot chocolate and donuts so we are headed out with the kids to go get a treat. SYLYBYE
🤓 new method 🤓 Bss Rofl Mod Brawl Stars
6 years ago



2 comments:
What an awsome Daddy-Daughter activity. It almost makes me wish I was in charge of ours so I could just copy you and have a super fun time w/out racking my brain :p
SNOW?! Its not even OCTOBER yet!! (not technically anyway :p)
HOw FUN to have SNOW! I can say that because I won't be there shoveling the stuff in 2-3 months. I would like to play in it for a day though.
I might be needing you to scan me a pic of your invites and goodies, so I can copy you. Hanna, we think alike!
Post a Comment