Life has been pretty crazy the last little while. I'll share the good stuff first. I went to my scrapaway weekend with my girlfriends this last weekend. It was a lot of fun and I got quite a few pages done. As soon as I find a way to put them on here I will. Not to brag but some of them turned out pretty cute. I am paying for the late nights already. I am pretty tired and during a little snooze on the couch today Aida and Meridee got into my make up again. They had foundation all over their new dresses(thank goodness they were just garage sale finds) and I don't think it is going to come out. They are washing now we'll just have to wait and see if the stain remover worked. I was really upset to say the least. I am broke and can't buy more till the next paycheck so I guess everyone will get a good look at my adult acne this week. I know that sounds pretty awful but it gets worse. Meridee is going through a wandering phase. Last Sunday Meridee wandered off and some lady brought her home and then really chastised me for loosing her. I felt really bad but was grateful she found her. Then on Tuesday and Wednesday Meridee wandered off again but got a ride home in a police car. I wouldn't doubt it if child services ends up on my door step now. And this morning when we woke up, we found that everyone was still in bed except for you know who. This really freaked me out because she snuck out while we were all a sleep and who knows how long she had been gone. Danny found her a couple of blocks down the street just out for a walk. We have been keeping everything locked up really well since the first incident and could not figure out how she was doing it but finally realized today that she climbs over the shorter fence on the side of the house. Can you believe this girl. I think I just may go insane over all this. I think I am going to put her on a leash this week. Really, I am serious its either that or handcuff her to me so that she has to stay next to me all the time. Maybe that will teach her.
🤓 new method 🤓 Bss Rofl Mod Brawl Stars
6 years ago



2 comments:
HOLY S*@%!! What did the police officer say? That is so scary! I'm glad she is safe. I am speechless! Is she unable to unlock the front/back doors? I made Paul put a double latch at the top of our door, otherwise V would be able to get out anytime.
Good Luck! I'm sure your scrapaway was welcomed with open arms. Have you done any digital scrapbooking?
YES on doing your hair.
OMG, that's incredible......you may need to get an ankle bracelet, you know the kind Martha Stewart endorses......think about it :)
Post a Comment