We enjoyed our long holiday weekend and are just starting off the week great with some fun from the girls. Their little bubble contest this morning was adorable. I was sick all weekend. It finally caught me, but I am feeling fine now. So I don't know how many of you know this but we let our lawn go completely dead this summer. It had a fungus that we couldn't fix and the lawn was dying and our sprinklers were busted anyway so it just didn't seem like it was worth saving. Of course it looks terrible and I am sick of it. We haven't been sure about how we would get it back since it is out of our budget to re-landscape. Well in the City Newsletter we learned they are tearing out a huge park this week and that the sod is up for grabs. It is beautifully perfect grass and so for the cost of renting a sod cutter we are going to get a new lawn. I didn't think we would get to do this until next year but, WOW, I am really excited. So I will be pretty busy prepping the lawn to take the sod. It will be a lot of work but well worth it. I look forward to having a beautiful lawn again and surely all my neighbor's comments should come to an end.
🤓 new method 🤓 Bss Rofl Mod Brawl Stars
6 years ago



2 comments:
you need to get yourself an instant messenger....yahoo or msn ;)
HOW cool is that! How did you know about the park? Sorry you were sick. I wish we had your cool weather so we could play outside longer....soon.
Post a Comment