
This is my Favorite Christmas Classic. I'm not sure why but I have always enjoyed the old movies and this one was probably the first one I remember. I loved the pretty ladies and their fancy dresses. I loved to watch them dance and sing. To be honest I wanted to be them. I remember my sister Jill and I learning the words to the "Sisters" number from the movie White Christmas and even making up our own dance routine to the song. I think we probably thought we would perform it for the school talent show or something. We never did but I sure remember watching the movie over and over just to see that particular number so that we could learn to sing it just like them. I know it is pretty silly but it is a Christmas memory I won't forget. I want to know what your favorite Christmas Movie is so leave me a comment.
🤓 new method 🤓 Bss Rofl Mod Brawl Stars
6 years ago



4 comments:
That is so funny, that is my absolute favorite Christmas movie. I always lked when I was a kid because of he sound their shoes would make when dacing on the overturned boat.
I love the classic Christmas cartoons. Rudolf, Frosty...etc. They remind me of when I was a kid. We always watched them.
I love A Christmas Story. I watch it every year. My family also has this tradition of watching National Lampoons Christmas Vacation every year right after Thanksgiving dinner!
I was just talking about that with one of my friends here. She said she had never seen the movie. So I think I will invite her over to watch.
Post a Comment