Friday, November 2, 2007

Confused? Is it Christmas or Halloween? I just had to post my cute pics. and then back to Christmas.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

They look great! Happy Halloween, even if you hate it :)

I got the girls costumes at gymboree, with the employee discount they were way cheaper than making them.

Miss you

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nash said...

Aida's costume is adorable. I would never have thought of that. I love it. The rest of them are just as cute too. Glad you put the pictures on.
Oh even if we don't come for T-day, we are for the weekend, but that means no kids. I am trying to talk my mom into going up though, which means you would have a few of us plus kids.

Becky said...

Thanks for putting a smile on my face. These pictures are adorable, and the song is cute.

Jill said...

A little early for christmas songs. J/k

The Lenehan Family said...

Your kids are so cute. We enjoyed looking at your pictures.

Barnes Blog said...

Ok, great idea, I am so excited to put some fun Christmas songs on my Blog. This Blogging thing is so fun. Your costumes were so stinkin cute. I'm sorry but I do have a favorite, the Scarecrow.