Can you believe that Christmas is only two more weeks away? I can.
The excitement is building around here. Each day we are doing more holiday traditions and finishing preparations.
I have been trying to give up ice cream as much as possible but when I saw the peppermint ice cream at the store I knew I had to give in. "Christmas only comes once a year right"? At least that is my excuse for now.
Here is the infamous Christmas Tree in all it's glory just as I promised. It could look better but of course the kids still touch it a lot.
These adorable Santas are my most recent purchase. I have never been much of a collector but when I saw these I knew I had to start. I also want to start collecting elves. I found these vintage Santas at an antique mall not far from here. I just couldn't resist. It's a good thing they were inexpensive. I also need to send out a huge Thank you to Ashley for making my blog cute since all of my attempts nearly erased everything.
Thank You Ashley!!!
🤓 new method 🤓 Bss Rofl Mod Brawl Stars
6 years ago



2 comments:
UH YEAHHHHHH I noticed everyone else has a stinking cute blog. I'm WAITING!!!!
Great tree and decorations.
My tree did end up on the floor on saturday, and it was just lovely how everything got put back, fabric thrown on and all bulbs on the counter. I guess it came apart in 3 sections. I have given up. Christmas is almost over anyway right? Next year!
The treat looks great! Ours is only decorated on the back and top half all of a sudden. I think everytime Sully pulls an ornament off, Kyle replaces it up and out of his reach. Its kind of humorous looking.
I LOVE that peppermint ice cream! The blog looks adorable!
Post a Comment