We all seem to be feeling better, thank goodness. We only have 3 days left of school and we are so excited for summer. We are staying busy with yard work and I have a million projects I want to finish and new one's to start. One of which is the very overwhelming and all consuming Year Supply. As I promised I would, I will start posting all the cool stuff I am hearing about from my Neighbor and Super mom Year supply Guru. Some of it you will already know but there is also some really cool stuff that I have never heard of. So check out the Passey Family Blog for the details. There is a new post on there today so check it out.
🤓 new method 🤓 Bss Rofl Mod Brawl Stars
6 years ago



1 comment:
That was great information over there. Isn't that site private though, so your friends wouldn't be able to look?
I am planning a trip in july.
Post a Comment