This is our sweet little Tanner Ryan Nordstrom. He was born on Tuesday September 17th @6:00pm. Yes I did have to wait one more night in my own bed but it was worth the wait. He is my biggest baby weighing in at 9 lbs. and 2 oz. His size plus his position made for quite the delivery. I usually only have to push for about 20 minutes but this time it took over 2 1/2 hrs. It was the most exhausting and painful delivery I've had but I am just so happy he is here and I couldn't be more excited. I'll try and post more soon but for now I am trying to rest as much as possible.
🤓 new method 🤓 Bss Rofl Mod Brawl Stars
6 years ago



17 comments:
FINALLY!
I almost called you to have you send a picture.
He is SOOOOO CUTE!
I want to squeeze him sooooo bad.
His coloring is beautiful.
It's strange to see you with another boy.
I love big babies, they are squishy and just right.
I can't get over how adorable he is.
BTW, by the afternoon I was worrying about ya.
i was glad to hear when it was all over.
CONGRATULATIONS!
oh man i am so relieved for you! he is such a beautiful boy and he almost doesnt look like a new born. so perfect! i'm sorry it was so hard, it should have been the eaisest you would think but i guess you just never know. mine went from 4 hours of pushing to 20 min to 3 pushes...so what you're telling me is that this baby probably WON"T just drop out. hahaha! :) i am just so happy for you guys. get your rest and i'm so glad you posted cause i was wondering. :)
Congrats He is so cute. Thats so fun that you and amy had a baby on the same day.
Yeah finally a picture. He has chubby checks. So cute. He does have Reed and Audrey's Look. How much. Can't wait to come up in Oct. Hope you are getting plenty of rest.
He is so cute Beth! Congrats on the little boy. It must of been something with that day. I also pushed for 2 1/2 hours and Liberty came out face up very painful :) I'm so glad they share a birthday that is so fun. I can't wait for them to meet hopfully someday soon. Love you!
ah he is so so so adorable! congratulations! how cool that he and liberty have the same bday! woot woot. love you guys. he is a super cute addition to the fam!
ps when can i come meet him?!
Congratulations, he is beautiful. Good luck with the transition and sleep deprivation. You've done this before so I'm sure you're a pro by now :)
Awww, he is super cute. I'm sad I'm not close enough to come visit and see how he and his bigger siblings get along. I'm sure they're all loving him. Take it easy ;)
They seriously do not come any cuter. I love boys, but I guess so far that is all I know. Congratulations, I wish I could come visit. Have fun and enjoy your last. This is your last still....right?
Congrats! He is a keeper for sure. Glad everything went well. Can't wait to meet him.
Look at those cheeks!
Now get some sleep!
Beth, Congratulations!!! He is so perfect. What a beautiful baby! Get your rest but, can't wait to see more pict's. :) Rachael
Congratulations Beth and family!
We look forward to seeing the newest member of the Nordstrom family out and about soon!
9 lb 2 oz - Ouch! :)
Just wanted to let you know, I just made my blog private. I have been getting way too many hits and I've got me an Australian stocker who gets on my site 4 times a day and looks at our pictures...a little too freaky for me so it was time to make a change!
Anyway, I would love for you to keep stopping by. It has been so fun to reconnect with you. You will just have to sign in first. It should pull up to a sign-in page now.
Congratulations Nordstrom Family!! He is adorable. I bet he we be so well taken care of...he better with 4 mommies! Take care!
Post a Comment