Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What to do. What to do.

I am in desperate need of some cute hair but don't know what to do. I'm pretty sure I want to go super blond like these pictures. And I love the short hair but always chicken out. I just spent 40$ on a hair cut a couple of months ago but was totally disappointed because I was not brave enough to do something different. I totally wasted my money. Not a bad hair cut but a boring one. So I love this Alexis Stewart Haircut but since I'm still carrying a lot of baby weight I'm afraid it will look stupid. So then this Reese Witherspoon caught my eye. Like it but maybe not enough change.
I also like this one too. Thought about going red too. Maybe for the fall.

What to do. What to do. Will somebody please tell me what to do!

9 comments:

stacy said...

just do a little shorter than reese witherspoon and go blonder than what you are and i think that would be perfect. :) too short is too much for me when i have extra weight so i would never recomend that for anyone else. i'm sure whatever you coose will be darling. it's hard to make a cute lady ugly. :)

Amy said...

I think this one looks cute - http://www.myhaircuts.com/mediumhaircuts16.shtml
(just more of the super blonde that you want and less of the chains or whatever the gal in the picture is wearing..)
With this one you could flip the ends out or blow dry them under for a totally different look.

I agree with your friend above though, it is hard to make a cute lady ugly.

Jill said...

I am always for the blonde. Just cause that is what you always have been. And I love it. But I am just not a big fan of really short on your. Just above the shoulders for you is what I like and you can still do the red hair cute like like just a little longer.

Barnes Blog said...

I would go with whatever will be the biggest change. Hair grows out, that's the beauty of it. Go crazy and if you don't like it at least you know not to do it again. But like you said you don't want to spend all the money and walk away feeling like you look the same as when you walked in. Especially after having a baby, you want to be cute ans sexy and spunky....so be it and you'll be happy and by the time you are ready for a change your hair will have grown out and you can do something different.
Love you Man! I am excited to see what you choose. You better show us a before and after.
BTW I am loving my short hair and I have decided to keep it like this for a while, so be prepared to love it and keep it the way you do it.

Brittney said...

I have your same dilemma. I am scared of change so I stick with the same thing every time I go to the salon. I use to have my hair short and love it but I feel like if I cut my hair, I will never grow it back out again. I feel like I am getting too old for super long hair. However, it just ends up in a grubby ponytail every day anyway so I might as well chop it off.

I love the cut on Reese. I think the trick with a good short cut if you are worried about your face shape is to make sure that the stylist frames your face correctly. I think it could be really cute. Post pics if you do get it cut. I'd love to see them.

Tami G said...

I thought you'd never ask, you know me........go BLONDE BLONDE BLONDE and much shorter than RW, the lady in the first picture would be really good. Short in length but longer layers still has a longer feel and no so boyish, do IT!

:)

Adrienne said...

I like the first picture. Super blond and super short. Like another said, it always grows back!

Brittney said...

Still waiting for pictures of your new haircut! :)

Adrienne said...

What was the decision?