Thursday, August 30, 2007

What ever?

I don't have a really good title or topic because I am not really sure what to write today. I just felt like writing something. It has been a pretty busy week so far. Audrie had her first day of kindergarten on Tuesday. She was a little shy going in and didn't want me to leave. I was a little surprised. That is really not like her at all. But now she seems to be doing just fine. Monday we went to our neighborhood block party and I made my famous raspberry salad. Everyone loved it. I did all my Visiting Teaching on Tuesday, and went to a baby shower on Wednesday. Today I have to bake bread to take to a stake primary meeting tonight. We don't have any big weekend plans although we should make a plan to do some yard work or finish my playroom under the stairs. Our house projects have been completely abandoned lately and everywhere I look I see unfinished projects. It is starting to get to me. Anyway, Meridee is staying with Grandma Nordstrom this week. Dorothy just called and said she wanted her to come and stay a few days. I won't complain. In fact the house is extremely quiet. Too quiet if you ask me but I have been getting a lot done with out her making messes everywhere. Well everybody has been sick the last week or so except for Paige, Reed and Myself. I hope it stays that way. I really don't want to get sick. There is something going around the neighborhood that is really bad. The school sent home 10 kids that threw up in class on the first day of school. Ever since then everybody has been coming down with it. It is really bizarre how many people are sick right now. You know there is something going around when the church parking lot is empty on Sunday. Well we have been getting some rain this week and the weather is cooling down. The leaves up in the canyon are turning red too. The stores are even putting out holiday decor already. Fall is on its way and I can't wait. It is my favorite time of year. Sorry to bore you with the mundane activities of our lives this week. Maybe I'll think of something more interesting in a couple of days, but until then, SYLYBYE.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Too much talk of school from everyone, I'm so jealous!!! I still have 2 stinking weeks.

I emailed ya.

Hanna said...

Sheesh, it doesn't sound boring at all. It sounds BUSY!!

Are you in the primary presidency?

It sounds like you're getting into your groove with the kids back in school. I love schedule and routines!