Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Running

Hey, I just wanted to brag about my progress in the running department. Kim and I set a goal of being able run a full 3 miles without walking before the end of September. This week we accomplished that goal and so we will be adding another mile. It isn't a very fast run but it is running. Kim can run faster than me and I just hope I am not slowing her down to much. I am doing about a 14 minute mile. It really is fun when you have a good motivating friend to do it with. Anyway that's all for now. I guess I should go and be a mommy now. SYLYBY

2 comments:

Nash said...

You are awesome! I can barely run for 10 minutes. I think it's great you have a friend who motivates you. Are you feeling good? So many great results to running/being active. Too bad I can't ALWAYS remember that.

Hanna said...

YAY! That is seriously SO awesome. I finally recruited a couple of friends to run with me and now I actually look forward to my workouts! It makes the biggest difference!

Congratulations!

Also, if you need some makeup - tell me. I can wait a REALLY REALLY long time for payment :P