Yesterday was Sunday and pretty much over all just a quiet simple day. The kids were actually pretty good during sacrament meeting for a change but we did have one situation right in the middle of sacrament that made me laugh so hard I was crying. I was so embarrassed because I felt I should have been able to control my laughter and be a little more solemn during the sacrament but Reed made a funny and he wasn't even trying. Just after the sacrament prayer I noticed he was laying on the floor and playing with some toys and since we have a no toy rule during sacrament I gave a look of disapproval and held my hand out for him to give me the toys. He very obediently put two little lego pirates in my hand. Just as I was ready put the toys away and sigh relief that I didn't have a tantrum Reed gets up off the floor and pulls a toy cannon out of his right pocket and hands it to me and then another from his left pocket and another from his shirt pocket and another from his back pocket. The toys just kept on coming and just when I thought he was finished he pulled out more like he was a magician pulling a scarf from his sleeve. I am not kidding you he handed me like 15 more little toys that he had hidden in his pockets and when he was finished he turned out all his pockets and sat down. All I could do was keep my hands out for him to put all the toys in and try to stop my uncontrollable laughter. I know it was the worst possible time for my irreverent example but I couldn't help it. So anyway today I guess I am thankful for my sense of humor and even though maybe inappropriate at the time grateful for laughter and all things funny. Don't kids make life fun?
🤓 new method 🤓 Bss Rofl Mod Brawl Stars
6 years ago



5 comments:
That is so funny! I was wondering what all the racket going on during Sacrament was! J/K!!!! I didn't notice a thing, not even sure where your family was sitting!
You are so good to notice the fun and precious moments in life!
I noticed I made your friends and family list...I guess that means I better keep this up and learn how to make it even better. Thanks for your help getting me going!
That is so stinking funny. I am still waiting for Kassie to give me a smile when I coo at her. Lucky!
That's hilarious, like something you would see in a movie!
Miss ya
You are so funny. Reed is so funny. It cracks me up that he "knew" that mom would find out sooner or later, so he handed them all over at once. The turned out pockets sent me through the roof though, almost like, "here, are you happy? I gave you everything, my conscience is clear"
So fun!
Thanks to Reed for the laugh, and thanks to you for posting it. Sounds like something Dennis the Menace would do. HA! So funny.
Post a Comment