I often hear other moms talk about how they love the summer because they get more time to influence their kids and they often wish it would never end because they want more time to spend with them. Well call me a bad mom if you want but I am actually looking forward to school starting. We had a full summer and I am ready for a change in our routine. Oh I forgot! What routine? We have been pretty lazy lately. The kids go to bed late but sleep in and then they spend the day just being kids. Riding their bikes through the neighborhood, playing with friends all day. Over all just having fun. The Girls participated in a two week art festival where they took dance classes and learned a new routine to perform for the community. We missed the performance to go on our trip with Grandpa but the girls didn't mind. They were very excited to go on a trip. We toured the entire state of Idaho plus some side trips into Montana and Washington with Grandpa Passey, Aunt Jill, Aunt Robin, and Uncle Dave. It was ten days of the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen and a road trip we will never forget. The kids held up pretty well. I only wish we could say the same for Grandpa, Aunt Jill, Aunt Robin and Uncle Dave. It may not have been a relaxing vaction for them but we do appreciate them letting us tag along and for all their help with the kids. After this trip we spent a lot of time swimming. The kids all took swimming lessons and we went to the pool with our good friends the Lubeans as often as possible. I also spent a lot of time helping to plan the Nordstrom Family Reunion. Danny and I were on the committee so we stayed busy putting all of our plans into action and organizing all of our camping gear and getting ready to go. We just got back last night from the reunion at Jackson Meadows in the Tahoe area and after a week of camping we are happy to be home were there is running water, showers, and flush toilets. We had a great time but are ready to clean up all the dirt and get ready to go back to school. And Yes! I will miss my kids a little but I look forward to the routine and watching them grow and learn everyday.
🤓 new method 🤓 Bss Rofl Mod Brawl Stars
6 years ago



2 comments:
I'll SECOND that (the school routine)! I have been super duper excited for school to start (for the routine) until I realized it also means that I have to GET UP AT 7AM EVERY STINKIN DAY! UGGHHHHH!!! (oh and then I have to help with homework 4 nights a week, ugh again!)
YAyyyyyy! You joined us, it really is so fun and I waste alot of time on blogs, but I learn really good info kinda like when you are in a salon and you get to hear about all the good places, people and things.
I have some good crafty blogs for you designmom (just add the blogspot) and kellymccaleb.typepad. These guys do amazing things.
bad mom??? No WAY!
Glad to see you're blogging. I can't wait to read more.
Post a Comment