Your music started up and I cracked up. You are definitely ready for Christmas. I think I listen to christmas music earlier every year since being married. So we are debating on spending turkey day there and then going to the BYU game. Although I only have two buddy passes, so we would either leave kids or drive. I don't know if I can get him to drive. So I'll keep you informed.
My Family. Hugs from Danny in the middle of the day, kids playing nicely, being polite, extended family, My sisters who are my best friends
My Friends who are my family away from home, play dates, girl's night, long telephone conversations
Fall. Crunchy leaves outside during my morning walks, cool crisp air, planning holiday parties, curling up on the couch to watch tv or read a book and sipping hot chocolate
Pajamas. I think I might be a pajama snob. I am always in search of the perfect set of PJ's I love PJs. I could wear them all day long. Sometimes I actually do.
Newborn Babies, the way they smell, the way they curl up in a little ball, their soft cries, I love everything about them
Sewing, I just wish I was better at it and had more time to do it.
Baking. I like making things from scratch. Wheat bread, cookies, cakes, brownies, YUM. I like it all. I love the smell of baking in my house.
Ice Cream. I can't ever pass it up.
Paige was once asked "what does your mom do while you are at school? She replied, "She reads decorating magazines in a hot bubble bath". Well she's right. It is one of my favorite things to do.
Organization. I love having things organized. Toys put away in labeled baskets, towels folded perfectly, rubbermaid boxes lined up in the garage. Decluttering is something I do often. I have to admit though, over the years I have lost some of my organization. But little by little I am getting back to it.
2 comments:
Your music started up and I cracked up. You are definitely ready for Christmas. I think I listen to christmas music earlier every year since being married.
So we are debating on spending turkey day there and then going to the BYU game. Although I only have two buddy passes, so we would either leave kids or drive. I don't know if I can get him to drive. So I'll keep you informed.
oh yeah, and I love the pictures of Christmas past. I too laughed at the music you chose.
Post a Comment