
Thanks for the comments of encouragement to keep on blogging. I know that perfect is not as interesting as so many of you commented. I truly try to keep it real and down to earth but I also want to be really good at some things too. I like developing my talents. I want to learn so many things like digital scrapbooking, knitting, improve my sewing skills, writing, photography,etc. the list goes on and on. The real problem is that I usually want to be really good at everything and that just can't be. At least not at this stage in my life. Sometimes its frustrating but I just keep on reminding my self to do my personal best what ever that is at any given time. So here is the perfect example of my problem. Anyone who knows me, knows that I always make handmade Christmas Cards every year. I haven't missed a year since I got married, but this year was a first. I tell myself that I didn't do it because I was trying to simplify my Christmas and I just put family first this year and that is partially true but really my pictures didn't turn out so hot and I just couldn't come up with a creative way to make my cards. So, I just gave up. There is nothing wrong with that but I neglected to Wish everyone a Merry Christmas!. So here we go. This is me playing Catch UP!
🤓 new method 🤓 Bss Rofl Mod Brawl Stars
6 years ago



6 comments:
those pictures would have been WAY cute if they weren't so pixelated. you are super creative.
i want to be good at everything too and that, i believe is the reason that my housaee is a mess. i haven't mastered it so i'm just not going to clean it any more. hahaha!
I mostly want to see pictures. I haven't see very many of my new cousin. Keep it up. I don't think any of us are judging blogs its just a fun way to keep in touch.
I mostly want to see pictures. I haven't see very many of my new cousin. Keep it up. I don't think any of us are judging blogs its just a fun way to keep in touch.
They were still a good idea. You rock. Love you lots.
Merry Christmas Beth and Family! :)
I prefer blogs that show who you really are anyway...so just keep doing what you are doing.
Just a note - my old blog 'titaniumwalkers' is no more. I had retired that one and started this new one.
Have a good day!
I do the same thing with the Christmas card BUT it seems like I just end up frazzled and annoyed trying to get them done and in the mail in time for Christmas. Sometimes it seems like it's not worth it but it's something I enjoy.
I think it's all about stages in life. Right now you have so many balls in the air just being a mom. When you try to throw anything on top of that everything seems to come crashing down. My mom assures me that this eases up (eventually):). The day will come that we have much more time to pursue our talents and goals. BUT it's also important to find some time and interest now as well because that makes you feel fulfilled and happy! In our home it's "if momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy" so it's important to make sure you are happy as well!:)
Post a Comment