So this is how it works..... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift. Let's see who looks at my blog!
🤓 new method 🤓 Bss Rofl Mod Brawl Stars
6 years ago



5 comments:
well you know i look at your blog and since i know you make good stuff...i want it! :) i'll just let you know now. I'M IN!
Hi Beth-I still check your in your blog. The kids talked all this Christmas about our exchange last Christmas. Thanks for the memories!
Thanks Beth for playing along! (you don't have to count this comment as one of your three).
Now I have to start thinking creatively....
I read and very much enjoy your blog. Cute idea but I know I would never get to sending out something to my 3 people. Good for you! Sounds fun.
I'm looking at your blog but apparently it's just a few comments too late.
I LOVE your idea for the heart attack. I am sure that the kids will remember this always!
Post a Comment