Monday, February 16, 2009

That cute baby you are asking about



Blessing Day back in November Thanks Aunt Robin for the cute outfit.

Naughty
And Nice

4 comments:

Funky Monkey said...

Now those pics should have been your Christmas card. Very cute!

The Williamson's said...

Beth oh wise mommy,
I just read your comment on Shanda's blog. How in the heck did you get Tanner to sleep all night and not wake up to eat? I swear Liberty will never go all night she still wakes up 3 or 4 times!! I feel like I have failed. Am I doing something wrong? I would love some advice.

Nash said...

he is so cute.

The Williamson's said...

Ya I have tried that, we have the same routine everyday. She eats the same time naps the same time, puts her self to sleep. We even have a little night time routine and still NOTHING! I don't know why maybe i'm doing something wrong but it has not worked for us.