Monday, February 23, 2009

More Tanner




Tanner is such a good baby and he brings so much love and happiness into our home. I can't believe he is 5 months already. I still feel like he is so brand new and I just had him. I want life to slow down a little so I can enjoy him. This time is going by way to fast for me. He is growing so much. He's a chubby little thing. I think all that chub is making it hard for him to learn to roll or sit up but he is getting close. He doesn't like rice cereal as you can see in the picture above but loves baths. The kids were planning out Tanner's life for him the other day and thought he should become an astronaut but decided against it because "his big head won't fit inside the helmet".

5 comments:

5littlenordstroms said...

I guess I'll just have to comment on my own post since nobody else does. I'm a little disappointed. I'm only continuing to blog because of every ones comments from a couple of posts ago so you better give some feed back or some kind of comment or I'll just think that nobody cares. :)

Where is everybody? too busy to blog I guess.

Jill said...

Ha Ha your funny. I just commented.

Amy said...

I am glad to know that I am not the only one who gets the no comment blues from time to time. :)

Nash said...

hey i try HARD to comment cause i know how that feels.
he is SOOOOOOO cute. thinking he looks a little like Reed in the first pic and like meridee in the last one.
i just love his little face staring at me.
are you coming down anytime???

The Williamson's said...

WOW! He looks just like his daddy! Very cute!