Sunday, February 15, 2009

Speaking of

not finishing projects. Jill and Tami did you do yours yet? Not me. I want to see pics when you are finished so get crackin' . Also speaking of perfect blogs etc. I was just looking at some of the cute blogs and Paige asked who they were. I told her "nobody I know I just think they are fun". She replied, "Why don't you just go out and have fun instead." Oh, the wisdom of our youth. Anyway, I just found a new project for me to start and not finish or screw up horribly and then hate it but hey the fun is in the trying right? I'm going to make one of these.
No, not the baby but the cute little pettiskirt. I know its crazy but I can't justify spending $50 to buy one. So I will drive myself crazy trying to figure out a cheap way to make one myself. Wish me luck.

5 comments:

stacy said...

yeah! good luck to you! it is so cute!

Hanna said...

Super cute - post a picture of the FINISHED product. ;) You could also post a picture of that little baby since I have only seen ONE picture of him. :o

The Williamson's said...

I second that about that little Tanner we need to see him! And good luck with your project let me know if you figure it out so I can try to make one too :)

Jill said...

You go girl. I love the enthusiasim.

Jill said...

Well I plan on doing it but I need pellon and I was waiting for a paycheck to come in so I can get it. I know no excuse. I have been thinking about it alot though. So I think I will get done soon cause I was to make Tami's apron next. And your pettycoat.