A stray cat adopted us this week and he is driving me crazy. The kids have named him fed him and let him in the house. We really love animals but they don't love us. We are all allergic. Every single one of us. I just got a picture of these two cuties though. I have tried hard all week to keep him out of the house but the kids just love him. Lets just say that tomorrow I am taking him out for a very long ride and he won't be coming back.
As for Meridee's outfit, I really can't explain it. She went to bed in pajamas but woke up in this. Can you tell what her very immodest top is made from? Yes, that would be her underwear worn upside down and over one shoulder. I tried to explain that it wasn't modest but do you think she cares? Of course not. We got a big kick out of this. She has got to be the funniest kid I know.
🤓 new method 🤓 Bss Rofl Mod Brawl Stars
6 years ago



3 comments:
oh my GOSH...beth, those eyes! what the heck? i have never seen a reaction like that. that would be so hard to love animals and not be able to have them around for OBVIOUS reasons.
love, Love, LOVE the outfit! we get a lot of those made up costumes around here from tatum but i have to say that she has never worn underwear for a shirt...now for a hat is a different story all together. darling kids!
i'll email you soon, i've just had stuff going on. :)
Oh my! I know how they feel. That's how I get around dogs, cats, anything with fur. No fun. Love the outfit! Looks like something Reagan would surprise us with. Love it.
TOO CUTE!!! Love the outfit!
As for the eyes, WOW, so sad how some people are allergic to certain things, that make them happy. It looked like they either got into a fight with one another, or got into your makeup drawer. LOL Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment